Premises Name: Settlers Wines
Premises Address: Fifty One Road, COWARAMUP WA 6284
Licensee: Wayne Roy Nobbs and Kaye Lorraine Nobbs
Producers License number: 6180045856
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
- for a person under the age 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
Other legislative obligations
Licensees are reminded that:
- the sale of liquor in Western Australia may only occur under the terms and conditions of a liquor licence issued by the Director.
- the sale of liquor must occur on or from the licensed premises unless the Director otherwise approves; and liquor must not be sold or delivered to persons under 18 years of age.
- liquor must not be sold or delivered to persons under 18 years of age.
If a licensee fails to comply with the requirements of the ACT in relation 113A, the licensing authority may decide to:
- issue an infringement under section 167 to the licensee;
- require the licensee to show cause why more restrictive conditions should not be imposed on the licence; or
- lodge a section 95 complaint for disciplinary action against the licensee. Under section 96 of the Act, if such a complaint was upheld by the Liquor Commission a range of disciplinary action could be imposed including; a reprimand and a fine of up to a maximum of $30 000. However, the penalty sought could also include the suspension of the licence for a specified period of time or the cancellation of the licence.